I am currently not available for hire. However, if your business needs a dedicated application, or you have an interesting idea, feel free to contact me.
In meanwhile, I like to put together some chunks of code and create something new.
I'm also interested in independent video games and writing. I work at an NGO. I learn Japanese. I like to sing.
- #100ThemesChallenge application
- PHP Silverplate – create Markdown-enabled sites on the fly. Contact forms also available.
- The Room – a game designed and crafted in 48 hours for the Ludum Dare competition.
- Tags and semantics – on how to aid a human categorize small sets of data (05.2014)
- Exploring Time Machine's HFS+ setup, or how to restore a backup from bad disk (04.2014)
- Notes on developing The Room – a game made in 48 hours (05.2013)
Also, see my blog in Polish at blog.michalmoroz.com.