I am currently not available for hire. However, if your business needs a dedicated application, or you have an interesting idea, feel free to contact me.
I love describing programming metaphorically as raising big towers, using free and abundant pieces laying around, by putting your own effort. It's very rewarding.
I'm also interested in video games design and writing. I am a mentor of an NGO. I like to sing.
- #100ThemesChallenge application
- PHP Silverplate – create Markdown-enabled sites on the fly. Contact forms also available.
- The Room – a game designed and crafted in 48 hours for the Ludum Dare competition.
- Game design – on video games and Skyrim in particular (08.2017, WIP)
- Tools and interface – Good UX with FLAC to MP3 conversion for iTunes via console (08.2017)
- Tags and semantics – on how to aid a human categorize small sets of data (05.2014)
- Exploring Time Machine's HFS+ setup, or how to restore a backup from bad disk (04.2014)
- Notes on developing The Room – a game made in 48 hours (05.2013)
Also, see my blog in Polish at blog.michalmoroz.com.